Trainee Branch Managers – Myers Building Supplies various locations throughout Yorkshire
We are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic individuals with aspirations of becoming a Branch Manager to join our Management Training Programme.
Applications are invited from individuals who are enthusiastic with a positive attitude, enjoy working in a busy trade environment, are customer focused and enjoy working as part of a team.
You must be prepared to learn all aspects of the daily operations at a building supplies branch, commencing with general yard duties and progressing eventually to Branch Manager, on successful completion of the necessary training requirements and providing a role is available.
Responsibilities of a Branch Manager:
- Managing the day to day operations and stock levels at the branch
- Management of associated staff
- Building and maintaining positive customer relationships in order to increase sales
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Know the product range
- Proactive attitude and adherence to the company’s health and safety culture
The following attributes and skills are required:
- Must be educated to A Level standard
- Not afraid of hard work and prepared to muck in
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills and good time management
- Self-driven, genuine with a friendly, positive attitude and clear focus
- Professional personal presentation, attitude and demeanour
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of building products
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a member of our Team please email your CV detailing relevant experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org